The Absa Franchise Business Festival takes place at the Kyalami Grand Prix, Exhibitions & Convention Centre from the 30th June to the 2nd July 2017.
This is the ideal time to see some of the leading brands and new or innovative concepts with the opportunity to actually engage with the people behind these brands. The entry fee is R 100 and it is advisable to book your ticket online to avoid waiting in long queues – click on Book Your Ticket Online.
Exhibitions can be overwhelming as there is a lot of excitement, lots of attendees and lots to see and take in. Prior to your visit, try to do some research on the exhibitors that you are more interested in which will help you to ask the right questions to get the information that you want. Plan which exhibitors you want to visit and then organise your list into two parts – must see and want to see exhibitors.
Here are five tips to get the most out of attending the expo:
- Engage with the representatives at the various stands to ask questions and to obtain the information that you want. Don’t just collect brochures or pamphlets.
- Make a list of questions to ask before visiting the expo and make notes of the answers from the various exhibitors.
- Do some advance planning of franchises that you could be interested in from the exhibitor list.
- Collect information about the franchises on your list even before visiting them? The more you know about them the better prepared you’ll be.
- Schedule your time to meet all the exhibitors so that you do not run out of time.
Take advantage of networking opportunities, take your time before deciding on a particular franchise, be open to ideas and most of all – have fun!
SA Franchise Brands